Storm Guard Tournament 2020
View the January Drawing HERE!
Rules and Regulations:
- For the month of February (February 1-29, 2020) one drawing entry will be earned for each valid Opportunity created within Zoho during the contesting period. Zoho Opportunities must be associated to an Account and Contact.
- Each contestant with a minimum of 10 entries will be eligible to be entered in the drawing.
- Participants must be an employee/contractor (W2 or 1099) who works in a sales position (but not a Sales Manager) of a Storm Guard franchise location. Owners are not eligible.
- Prizes will be awarded as written. Cash substitutes for prizes are not permitted. Prize winners are responsible for paying the taxes on their prizes and will be required to provide a W9 before their prize is mailed to them. We will also issue 1099s to prize winners.
- February prizes are approximately valued as follows: 1st place – $800, $2nd place – $250, 3rd place – $90
- Quarterly winners will be awarded in 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd
- Each quarterly 1st place winner will be entered into the grand prize drawing or contest to be held at Storm Guard’s annual conference in January of 2021. The quarterly winner must be employed by their franchise location at the time of the grand prize event to be eligible to participate. In the event a quarterly winner is not employed at the time of the grand prize event, the 2nd place winner quarterly winner for the applicable quarter will participate in the grand prize event.
- Storm Guard Franchise Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time for any reason. Storm Guard Franchise Systems, LLC reserves the right to cancel this contest for any reason. All decisions of Storm Guard Franchise Systems, LLC regarding any facet of this contest or the eligibility of any person are final.
Find a franchise near you
Want to speak to us in person? Enter your zip code to find the nearest franchise.